Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Point

   As a young Christian girl it can be hard to find a way to hear God but I've discovered that I hear Him when I'm writing. When I start to jot things down, the thoughts just come faster and faster until I've written a whole page. The amazing part is that when I read over that page I find I have written the answers to questions I've been wrestling with or praying about! When I write, I become a scribe and God dictates to me. It's amazing! 
   That said, the purpose of this blog is to provide a way by which I can write as keep track of the things about which I've written. It will may seem a collection of random thoughts but it's really a collection of thoughts God has but on my mind at different times(which, admittedly, can seem random!:)) The second purpose is that my readers, if there are any, can be encouraged and strengthened. 
   Thank you God for giving someone the idea for writing, blogging, and for the insight you freely give to us in perfect timing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment