Friday, April 12, 2013

Bananas

   I ate a banana today! I know that's a bit of a weird thing to say but as I was eating I was thinking about how cool they are! First there's the taste, delicious! But sometimes people prefer them greenish or all yellow or turning brown, there are so many factors that effect the taste. Then there is the peeling that is thick and strong enough to protect the banana but no so think we need a knife to get to the fruit. Plus they have that thing at the bottom (because you're actually supposed to peel bananas from the bottom like they do in Jamaica) so you can peel them easy. They are just a really cool fruit since good took care of every little detail! So I was thinking about the phrase "go bananas!" and think we can totally "go bananas for God!" and have it totally make since!
    We can rest asure that God took care of every little detail(Mathew 6:25-33)concerning our protection, life span, color, taste/personality, ect. This thinking and knowledge definitely strengthens my love for God. It is kind of depressing for me to think about how I would never have loved God had He not loved me first but than it is exciting and happy when I think about how He did love me verse. How He loved/loves me so much He provided JC as my protection, my friend, the one extending my life into eternity, and adding to my character! So, as silly as it may sound, I'm bananas for God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment